Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OOTD : Mixing Blues

OOTD :





It was a beautiful day and I had been waiting for a break in the dreary cold weather. I went with a bright blue, flow-y, floral top. Since there was a slight chill in the air I picked out a dusty blue short sleeve sweater (really warm despite it being short sleeved).  I really enjoyed the effect of mixing bright blues with a toned down, neutral, dusty blue. I think the contrast is so pretty. I wanted my earrings to bring out the bright blues from the top and I had the perfect pair.

Shoes were tricky! But this camel colored brown just looked so beautiful with the outfit. White flats looked a little harsh.



Me and my crazy kitty! Sadly she has gone missing recently :[ I really hope it wasn't coyotes


Sweater found in the clearance section at Express. Top was purchased at Zara. Pixie pants are from J. Crew (you'll be seeing these a lot :P). Shoes are from the Italian markets and the earrings are venetian glass from Italy as well.





Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful day :]


10 comments:

  1. I love thisblue color and your cat is adorable!!

    P.S. wanna follow each other on bloglovin and such?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. She sure is! And I think I'm already a follower :P but I followed you on bloglovin as well - you have such an amazing blog!

      Delete
  2. Hey Katie, I just nominated you for the Liebster award! You can check out my blog to see what you need to do!
    Cute outfit! Love how mixed different shades of blue!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I know I should really take the time to get this award :] It was so much fun reading through all your random facts :D and thank you thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love your shoes, very pretty! Love your blog<3 New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I will most definitely check out your blog! I'm heading over now :]

      Delete
  4. Oh no! I hope you find your cat soon! That's so sad! :(

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're all really worried :[ We put out flyers today! Still no luck

      Delete