Monday, March 18, 2013

OOTD Mint Green : Victoria's Secret & Lucky Brand Emmie Flats

And Luck Brand Emmie Flats in Rose Cream


Mint green! One of my favorite colors to wear! Not to mention another great color for spring :]

I wear mint all year round... I actually got this lovely shirt around Christmas hence why the photos are a little old. I picked this top up at Victoria's Secret. It's called the Long Sleeve Raglan tee from the PINK collection - You can find it here. It retails for 24.50 USD or 2/$40. The shirt is super soft, slouchy, and comfy! I want to wear it all day every day. I can look cute while being comfy! Now that's always a plus. The neckline is big enough to wear off the shoulder. It is a little sheer but I don't mind since I love layering. It is also longer in the back which is great if I want to wear it with a pair of leggings.

The basic white tank is from H&M. The jeans are my favorite skinnes from Zaras' trf collection. 



Lets mention these beauties! They are made by Lucky Brand and are known as the Emmie Ballet flats - you can find them here. These are in the color, Rose Cream. They retail for 59.00 USD. I bought them a little bigger than usual and they are the most comfy ballet flats I own. So comfy in fact that I purchased these same shoes in Leopard print which are actually on sale now - here. Super cute! Both of mine were purchased at Belks. I wanted some nude flats to go with everything and these flats in Rose Cream do the job. I have pinkish undertones to my skin so it works out perfectly.  Glad I made the splurge because finally I found a pair of flats that don't rub or give me blisters! Yes! Material is soft and flexible.





Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful day :]



Today I'm linking up with :


stillbeingmolly

26 comments:

  1. i love mint green. perfect colour for spring.

    love your blog

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sim pair of LB flats in black with studs on them and you're right, they are comfy, I was totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty impressed too! It's so hard to find a good pair of flats that don't hurt! Thanks for stopping by :]

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! Those flats look sooooo comfortable! How much did you get them for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are comfy and the material is soft and flexible. Not hard and stiff like a lot of flats I see (and own). I paid full price - had to have them! The color and wear was just too perfect. Should have waited though cause I saw on Lucky Brands' site they are currently 20% off at checkout... haha darn!

      Delete
  4. You look so comfy, like I could cuddle with you... in a totally non creepy way, LOL! I love that mint green color!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha- Love it! Thanks for stopping by! Mint is such a lovely color :]

      Delete
  5. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to follow each other :] I'm checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  6. This is the perfect casual look! I'm so loving mi t and those ballet flats are perfect!
    Ginny
    myne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt like being very casual and comfy that day :D Mint is the best! Thanks for stopping by :]

      Delete
  7. I am obsessed with mint! I have to stop myself from just buying everything in that color. You look very casual chic! Love your flats too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm the same way - mint clothing automatically catches my attention and I have to refrain from buying! Thanks so much! And those flats are my favorite :D So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  8. great outfit...your look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I don't think we are! I would love to check out your blog and follow :] I'm heading over now!

      Delete
  10. Just fell in love with your blog! Follow me back if you'd like! :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I will most def follow you back :D

      Delete
  11. Really cute and trendy look. Impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    International Giveaway with Indressme - win $40!
    Follow me at Bloglovin!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you for your sweet comments! I would love to check out your blog and follow each other! I'm heading over there now :D thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I am obsessed with mint too, its just such a springish cheerfull colour. Love your classic yet casual look!

    I have been following you via GFC but they will shut down their business by July, following you now via Bloglovin :-)

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thank you so much :D

      And thank you for taking the time to follow me on Bloglovin' as well! I will for sure do the same. I hope they don't do away with GFC :[ ! Maybe it's a rumor??

      heading over to your blog now :]

      Delete