Wednesday, March 27, 2013

OOTD : Lucky Brand Emmie Flats in Luxe Leopard

OOTD :
 
Here I go again with some more green and purple. I wore this out to the mall on a really chilly spring day!! It felt like winter so I added a lavender scarf to remind myself it's suppose to be spring :]

I had loads of Victoria's Secret coupons and free panties. My excuse to make the trip. Maybe I should do a haul or is lingerie too weird? I got some pretty sparkly things that I'd rather look at than put on.

Now that I think of it- I really should have belted everything together in this outfit. I went with a emerald-hunter green dress, thick leggings cause it was freezing, a basic black cardigan, a lavender scarf with subtle patterns, and my comfy new leopard flats. I also went with simple yet elegant earrings, my JewelMint Audrey Earrings. I did a short review of them - here.


Dress and basic black leggings is from H&M. Basic black cardigan is from Zara. Scarf is from the markets in Florence.



These are from Lucky Brand. They are the Emmie Flats in Luxe Leopard. I just got around to wearing them but  I purchased these beauties around Christmas time for 59.00 USD at Belks. Sadly they weren't on sale but they are now! You can find them here. I was raving about my other pair of emmie flats in Rose Cream - here :] They are just so comfy! The material is so soft and flexible. Not hard and stiff like some flats that give me blisters in 5 minutes.

I really wanted a pair of good quality leopard flats and I was automatically drawn to these because they weren't as loud as some of the other leopard prints I've seen. It was just a nice subtle print that I could easily match with my wardrobe. I absolutely adore these :]







Questions, comments, and advice is welcome! Have a beautiful day :]



4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I am currently on the hunt for some good flats - I want them to be comfortable! I'll have to look into this brand. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hard to find good comfortable flats! If your ever in Belks or a department store that might carry Lucky Brand - try these on :] Good luck on your hunt! And your very welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. This is a super cute outfit! That scarf is such a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I really love this scarf and the color is very flattering :D

      Delete