Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stila eye shadow in: Kitten

Stila 
 eye shadow in : 

Kitten


Stila Kitten, for me, was one of those shadows where every time I stepped into a Sephora I immediately went to swatch my hands and admire it. Do you ever do that or am I crazy? I first heard about it watching Elle also known as AllthatGlitters21 on Youtube. Elle has the exact same taste as me so I was immediately drawn to it. I've never been able to justify spending 18 dollars on a single shadow. After a few years... my sweet mother surprised me!

Natural lighting

Artificial lighting

The finger swatch was so concentrated I had to swatch my arm first.


Overall Thoughts :

What I was missing? I think this shadow is stunning. Its a really shimmery warm champagne color. Its soft, smooth, and extremely pigmented. Blends beautifully. One of the easiest shadows to work with in my collection. One sweep of this stuff and I'm good to go. It is really on the soft side so I wouldn't press too hard. When applying I didnt get any fall out. Applies beautifully wet as well.

Retails for 18.00 USD. Mine was Purchased at Sephora.





Questions, Comments, and Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Time for visit and follow.
    would be great if you can join my blog hop Friday.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I would love to join your blog hop! Its such a great way to connect with other bloggers :]

      Thank you so much for the follow! I'm not able to figure out how to follow you back on blogger :/ Im still new to this! Let me know!

      Delete
    2. Hi Katie, Thanks for link up, you can follow GFC /Blogger on the lowest of the blog.
      have a nice day.
      Nan

      Delete
    3. Oh thank you! I found it now :D
      You have an amazing day too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. Those look pretty. :) Can't wait to check out your blog some more!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much :D Will definitely be checking out your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. Aloha! I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog too!
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow! Will be sure to take a look at your blog :]

      Delete
  4. Wow, I LOVE this shade. I'm your newest follower via GFC, your blog is so cute!

    I am hosting a Beauty Bloggers blog hop every weekend if you would like to come along and link up!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2013/02/beauty-blogers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to join your blog hop :] Checking your site out now!

      Delete
  5. This is a beautiful shade, I love it!
    I found your blog through the #bbloggers blog hop, now following!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love your blog - following you too! I love OPI polish :D

      Delete