Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OOTD : Sweater Skirts Pt. 3



Still time for some more sweater skirts! It's still really cold here. In fact I probably should have but on some nude tights with this outfit. Burrrrr!

Today, I layered 2 basic long sleeve tees from H&M. One in a burgundy wine color and the other in navy blue. I then put on this grey sweater skirt from H&M. I find that grey skirts are a real challenge to style. Is that just me? To keep my legs warm I put on some navy knee high socks I got in Italy. And since it's cold I threw on some soft brown lace up boots from Target.







For Accessories :

JewelMint Roma Bracelet


I picked up this lovely bracelet from JewelMint. It was on clearance for 9 dollars plus free shipping! What?! I think it looks absolutely stunning especially for those colder months because it's got that lovely antiqued look to it. It has a nice weight and it feels well made. The two jewel toned pieces slide into each other and then it latches at the top. The latch kept coming undone but it was an easy fix to tighten the opening with some needle nose pliers :] Love it!



Questions, comments and advice welcome! Stay warm!


12 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the socks under the boots :) I wouldn't think to wear it like this.....very fun.

    xo
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater skirt is super cute! Stopping by to say Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Diane!!! Thank you and thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
    2. And let me know how to follow you back using blogger or bloglovin! I'm still a little new to this and I cant find it on your site

      Delete
  3. Katie you are adorable!! I must get myself a sweater skirt! LoL! And wherever you live looks like a beautiful fantasy forest!! Thank you so much for your follow and sweet comment. I'm delighted to return the follow. You're blog is beautiful!
    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haha sweater skirts are the best :D And I do love the forests on our land - it is really beautiful out there! Thank you too for the sweet comments and follow. Looking forward to reading your future blog posts :]

      Delete
  4. Loved the pictures and loved the styling. I am right now searching for sweater skirts :). Thanks for following and your lovely comment.
    P.S. the boots are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for your lovely comment as well :D sweater skirts are great for colder weather :]

      Delete
  5. Hi Katie! Just hopping around today and saw that you lived in Italy for two years! I'm super jealous. The hubs and I took a 2 week vacay to Europe and I LOVED Italy. And also, you'll have to keep me updated on your Vibram's. I'm a runner but really have never felt like those would suit me well. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italy is absolutely amazing! I miss it so much and I'm so glad you two were able to see and experience it :] Wish I had started my blog when I was there - so much to talk about/share. And I will def keep you updated on the Vibrams! I actually just took my first run yesterday and they felt so much lighter than my shoes. But since they adjusted my running style quite a bit - my calves are killing me! So far so good though :D

      Delete
  6. So beautiful... and so you! Unique. Love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete