Friday, February 1, 2013

OOTD : Sweater Skirts Part 2

OOTD : 
Sweater Skirts

Part 2


 One of my favorite clothing items for winter is sweater skirts. I love them to death whether they are in-style or not. I recently had a lady ask me how her daughter would wear one from Target. They can be tricky to style so hopefully this outfit gives you some ideas on how to style your sweater skirts.


I put this together for a day of errands. Comfy and cute! Here I went with a warm dark grey off the shoulder sweater and a reindeer sweater skirt from Zara. To keep my legs nice and toasty I went with a pair of stretchy shiny leggings in a darker grey color. To tie the look together I slipped into some comfortable white flats and grabbed a black studded purse from Kathy Van Zeeland. I always forget to include the jewelry but I kept it simple with crystal studs.




Stay warm ladies! Grab a warm coat and mittens!




Questions, Comments, and Advice is Welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment