Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OOTD : Solids + Stripes

OOTD : 
Solids and Stripes


Today I was feeling some color and some pattern! I went with a simple burnt-orange skirt and paired it with a black and white striped top. Since I made the skirt high waist-ed I went with a belt. Today, I choose a black leather wrap belt. To keep my legs warm I threw on some basic black tights. And can't forget the black leather boots.

Skirt and boots were purchased at Zara, tights and top at H&M, and the black leather wrap belt I picked up at a flea market in Firenze, Italia.


Now since it's still winter, I need to keep warm. I added a few more layers to bundle up! A simple black cardigan from Zara and a multi-colored burnt orange scarf ties in lovely with the skirt. Scarf was purchased at a market in Firenze, Italia.



How are you staying warm this winter?


Questions, Comments, and Advice is Welcome! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment