Saturday, February 2, 2013

OOTD : Free People Tattered Flag Scarf in Charcoal

OOTD :

Free People Tattered Flag Scarf in Charcoal



The over all size of the Free People flag scarf is BIG.

Can you tell I love my blacks, greys, and skirts in the winter? When I saw that free people came out with a charcoal flag scarf, I fell in love. Id wear that color more than anything. It retails for 38.00 USD on freepeople.com. This scarf is huge! It's very flattering and not to mention comfortable. The material is soft and warm. For the size, quality, and overall style I feel the price is great. Would love to purchase this scarf in a different color.

In this outfit I paired my beautiful scarf with a simple grey sweater, a lovely skirt from Camaïeu (My beautiful friend picked this up for me in Paris. The quality is amazing and they have some amazing skirts if you're ever in Europe.), basic black leggings from H&M, grey lacey knee socks, my favorite leather boots from Zara, and a Kathy Van Zeeland black leather purse.




Questions, Comments, and Advice is Welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment