Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Moltissimo Bijoux Jewelry : Firenze, Italia

Moltissimo Bijoux   
Via Matteo Palmieri 27red
Firenze, Italia


Attention world travelers! This is one Jewelry shop to put on your list when you go to Florence, Italy. I used to pass this every time I went grocery shopping and, every time, I'd glance at their beautiful jewelry displays. The shop is small and tucked away back behind the duomo. The shop owners are really nice and all their jewelry is hand made by them. You will be in in for a treat! 

Over the course of a few years I managed to choose 3 lovely pairs of earrings. Each cost around 30 Euros.




#1 - This is on of their popular filigree designs. I went with a classic golden one with black crystal studs. I've always loved dangly earrings with studs because I think its a beautiful look. The earring is large but the design is delicate, elegant, and feminine. Each earring is made of some sort of acrylic resin which is nice because it makes it durable and lightweight. Ive traveled with it many times and its still going strong. 




#2 - This beautiful earring is a medium sized rose design with a sparkly crystal stud. Made from the same material. I went with black which makes it easy to match up with my wardrobe. Again, the design is very delicate and elegant.




#3 - This earring is a cream elegant filigree design with a cream crystal stud. The owners were so sweet! I saw the larger version of this but really wanted something more small and wearable. I asked if they could do it for me and they let me customize the whole earring to my taste! It took only a few days and I was able to pick it up.


Overall Thoughts : 

These earrings are beautiful and unique with amazing quality. The packaging is really cute and It comes wrapped up in a pretty little box. I highly recommend stopping by if your ever in Florence!  30 euros seems like a lot, and it is (hence why I only have 3 ;) ). But each earring is handmade and is a great local souvenir! Its always nice to support the small local shops.

Will definitely be repurchasing more when I'm back in town!




Questions, Comments, and Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful day 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Just started following you via the GFC link up! :)

    xx Aubree,
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handmade jewelry is the best :] and thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I really love it! Just followed back!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really love yours as well :]

      Delete
  4. Now those are some cool big earrings!! Not sure if I could pull them off, but you are rocking them.

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment!

      You have such an amazing site and great style! :]

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the medium sized rose earrings in black with crystal stud...looks amazing on you!

    Stopping by from the Weekly Wednesday Hop & a new follower of yours!

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! And thank you for the follow :D

      Just stopped by your blog and followed back!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh - those are so pretty! I love the gorgeous little details! I am so glad you stopped by my blog - I am so glad to have found yours too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! The detail is so perfect on these :D

      Delete
  7. I am extremely surprised by the data of this weblog and i am happy i experienced a search over the site. thank you so considerably for sharing this sort of great information.
    sell gold Houston
    gold buyers in Houston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Your very welcome :]

      Delete