Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Cold Weather Hats

Cold Weather Hats

Hats are a great way to cover up a really bad hair day! With a forecast of snow still scheduled for this season, my winter hats are still getting their use. I'm ready for spring but winter keeps hanging on. This post may be late for some but perhaps there's some inspiration here for your next chilly day. So without further ado, Here are some of my favorite hats from this winter season :]



Berets

I really love berets for cold weather. I think they are really classy. I can look stylish and put together while keeping my ears warm. 


Paper Boy Hats

I have to say I wasn't really a fan. But of course I changed my mind after I tried this cozy wool one from H&M. Its nice cause I can pull it far enough down to keep my ears warm.




Faux Fur hats

One thing I do like about cold weather is getting to incorporate FUR (fake fur of course) into my outfits! I love soft fuzzy fur and it just makes me feel that much warmer. One of my favorite art conservation teachers inspired me with her full-on fur hat. She looked absolutely stunning in it. I picked this lovely hat up in the Italian markets. I really want more! This one has probably gotten the most use.




 How are you keeping your ears warm this season? With hats?


Questions, Comments, and Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful day ladies :]



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment dear! You look pretty well with and all of them. I love Faux Fur hats.
    New follower :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just found your blog, it's so great!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xx

    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and it's wonderful! Glad you stopped by :]

      Delete