Saturday, February 16, 2013

Faux Fur Fingerless Gloves




Buurrrrr it is cold outside today! I'm hoping this weather doesn't linger so this will probably be my last colder weather post (we will save the leg warmers and all that good stuff for next time). As I mentioned in my previous post, one thing I love for cold weather is faux fur! So when I saw these little guys a few years back in the Italian and German markets - I had to grab a bunch!

I like to wear these on days that I need to use my hands and keep them warm at the same time. They come in handy! I've seen some really beautiful similar ones on etsy.com... maybe next year :]


 

Questions, comments, and advice is always welcome! Have a warm and cozy day!



1 comment:

  1. Gloves which cover the entire hand or fist but do not have separate finger openings.
    faux fur fingerless gloves

    ReplyDelete