Sunday, February 10, 2013

Aerie : Lacey Boxer

New Lacey Boxer

Little trip to Aerie - February 9th 2013


This year I'm on a budget! Not only because I've become a starving artist but because I'm saving up to be in one of my best friends weddings this summer. Somehow though I found myself in one of my favorite stores... Aerie. I really wanted to buy the whole store but decided to settle for a few items.

Aerie has by far my favorite undies. They not only fit me better than Victoria's Secret but they are so much more soft! Plus, I like the style and quality better. Same price, 7 for 26.50 USD. Thought it might be weird showing those but I went ahead and grabbed a bundle :]

Then I saw their new sleep wear and was sucked in (Aerie has my favorite sleeping boxers). They currently have these beautiful lacey sleep shorts. I picked up one in mint and couldn't be happier!
 


This retails for 24.95 USD at Aerie. Super soft, smooth, silky, and comfy. They wrinkled pretty good from 

being in the bag but that may just be the way they are. The crocheted lace is so incredibly beautiful. So 

detailed and elegant. Very dainty and feminine. I feel great wearing these. I know they are sleep shorts but 

I want to wear these everywhere! I asked the lady helping me out and she said some girls do. I just may :]






Since Valentines day is just around the corner and my total reached over 40 dollars, I received a cute little 

heart zip bag with 3 beautiful nail polishes. Such a nice surprise!




I really love the colors. Still have to test them out - will update blog post when I do.

Have you been to Aerie recently?


 
Questions, Comments and Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are sooo cute!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html



    ReplyDelete