Thursday, January 17, 2013

OOTD Wildfox 'Vampire Love' Baggy Beach Jumper & J. Crew Pixi Pants

Wildfox 'Vampire Love'
 Baggy Beach Jumper
J. Crew Pixi Pants 

Outfit of the day!

If your like me, today is the day you've been waiting for. The Vampire Diaries returns tonight! I'm showing my love today with my Wildfox 'Vampire Love' Baggy Beach Jumper.

  (Trust me on this - Get through the first half of season 1 of the Vampire Diaries and you'll be hooked)  


The Jumper : Wildfox Baggy Beach Jumper 'Vampire Love' in Neon Pink

 I was skeptical to say the least but I couldn't resist this Jumper. Everyone is right when they say the Baggy Beach Jumpers are one of the most comfy pieces of clothing they own. Its true. Super soft, super slouchy, and not to mention stylish. Whats not to love? 

It has pilling on the surface that gives it that "vintage look". That doesn't really bother me though - it just adds character. And the drop of blood is shiny which adds a nice touch. Material is not too thick and too not thin. Fits on the large side but its meant to be baggy.

I scored this Wildfox jumper on black Friday for a low price of 50.00 USD. Full retail price is around 108.00 USD.

My casual ensemble today for running errands. (Jumper is more true to color in this photo.)

I paired my 'Vampire Love' Jumper with J. Crew Pixi Pants, a long black basic H&M tank top, white and black polka dot socks, and little black booties. 


The Pants : J. Crew Pixi Pants

If you watch Missglamorazzi on youtube your familiar with J. Crews Pixi Pants. Well, she got me hooked! They are the best pair of leggings I own. They are made of a thicker stretchy pant material. Amazing quality. It has a elastic band on top. Zips in the back with a tiny clasp at the top. They feel very strange at first but at the end of the day you'll love them. Incredibly comfortable. 



I got mine at an Outlet center right before black friday for 60% off. Full retail price is 88.00 USD. 


The Boots : Rampage Buckley Boot 


These little booties are so soft and one of the most comfortable boots I own. The bottom of the boot is nice and solid but the fabric-like covering makes it tricky to clean. Other than that I love them. I got mine at Belks.com for 60% off.



End of the day and I don't want to change! Jumper is a size small. Im 5' 7" at 107 lbs
 Questions, Comments, and Advice is Welcome! Lets enjoy the return of The Vampire Diaries!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment