Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wet n Wild : Drinking A Glass Of Shine

wet n wild
Drinking A Glass Of Shine
33918



Left side/ Bright colors : 
White : Soft, good pigmentation, and easy to blend. A little powdery.
Green : Sea-foam green.
Blue : Bright turquoise/ sky blue.
Purple : Somewhat sheer

Right side/ Neutrals: 
Cream shade : Soft, good pigmentation, and easy to work with. Matches my skin tone. Great for blending/ brow bone. 
Light brown shade : I little on the orange side. Creamy, good pigmentation, and easy to work with.
Dark brown : Warm brown. A little patchy and powdery.
Black : A little patchy and powdery.

Overall : 

It retails for around 4.99 USD. Theres some great shades for the price. Of course there is some not so great shades. Its a mix. Overall Im not sad I spent the money. I love matte shades!

My first attempt at taking photos of my makeup. Wearing Right side of the palette - Neutrals
 Wearing Right side of the palette - Neutrals

Questions, Comments, or Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment