Sunday, January 20, 2013

OOTD : The Leather Skirt

OOTD : 
The Leather Skirt







































 I love a leather skirt. I think you can look really polished. I particularly Love throwing on a turtle neck to dress it down but still look stylish. And to stay warm I threw on my favorite pair of thick grey tights. I wanted a touch of lace so I went with some lacy knee socks to peek out of my boots. I added a chain/leather necklace and leather boots to tie the whole outfit together.



I purchased my leather skirt about 3 years ago at a Zara but they are fairly easy to find these days. I've seen a lot from traditional black to burgundy on dailylook.

One of my favorite necklaces! I made this from a purse that needed to be shortened. Have an old purse? Be creative!

Questions, Comments, and Advice is Welcome! Have a beautiful stylish day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment