Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

 Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

I really cant say enough good things about this product. It ranks in my top favorite hair care products. 

Beautiful packaging.

Overall :

I use this as my conditioner every time I wash my hair which is about once a week due to the drying effects of my Accutane treatment. I have really dry natural curly/wavy hair and this adds moisture as well as d-tangles. Makes my hair soft and healthy. It smells A-mazing and makes my hair smell amazing too. I usually let it sit for about 10 min in the shower while I shave, exfoliate, whatever. Then I rinse it out. A little goes a long way! It retails around 33.00 USD. For the price you get a lot of product. Though you could probably find it cheaper on Amazon.

I would suggest buying a sample pack. I know at Ulta they sell them for $4.00. Its always good to test a hair care product before purchasing the full size to see if it works for your hair type. For $4.00 you get a fair sized amount to test. Or they have Macadamia kits around $24.00 with smaller sized products including the deep repair mask.

I give this a A++ in my book. Will repurchase when I run out.


Creamy in consistency. Feels like a conditioner. Lid does have a stopper.




Questions, Comments, and Advice Welcome! Have a beautiful Day!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this next! Macadamia Natural Oil is already my holy grail product. I use it almost every day especially when blowdrying my hair as it quickens up the process. I think Hairtrade is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment. I also find it good to use on my hair extensions Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give it try! I loved this so much I actually picked up the Macadamia healing oil. Cant wait to try it! Thanks for passing along the helpful info :]

      Delete
  2. I love the way this masque makes my hair Feel and smell. I will definitely buy this product again. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete