Tuesday, January 1, 2013

INGLOT MATTE 351, 349, 358, 360, 339, 326, 329

INGLOT

MATTE 351, 349, 358, 360, 339, 326, 329

MATTE 351 : Very light cream matte shade. A little on the sheer side.
MATTE 349 : Light brown with hints of gray. Muddy cool toned taupe. To me it appears to have greenish undertones.
MATTE 358 : Light neutral grayish purple matte shade
MATTE 360 : Cool toned medium/light matte brown with gray undertones
MATTE 339 : Medium matte gray. Leans a tad towards taupe with purple and brown undertones
MATTE 326 : Dark brown matte shade with undertones of purple and red
MATTE 329 : Dark brown. Not as dark or pigmented as I hoped. Can be a little patchy.


Overall thoughts :  

Packaging : Lovely! Four round strong magnets hold lid. Slots are magnetized. Tricky to move shadows once in the slots. A little on the heavy side. Has a nice weight. Great quality. Sleek.

My favorite of the bunch is Matte 358. Its a beautiful color! I was a little disappointed with matte 329. Its a little sheer and patchy but maybe it needs to be broken in some more. And Matte 349 comes out a bit of a muddy green on me.

Texture is smooth and creamy! Easy to blend. I love Inglot! High quality for a great price. Overall I am so happy with my purchase and I cant wait to fill up my 10 pan palette. 

This palette was created using the freedom system on the Inglot web site. Each individual shadow retails for 6.00 USD. The 10 pan palette retails for 16.00 USD.

These were purchased on black friday for 20% off which is an amazing deal! Be on the look out for next year! I know I will be :D

Questions, comments, and advice is welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment