Monday, December 3, 2012

Maybelline : Color Tattoo Fierce & Tangy, Too Cool, Bad to the Bronze, and Tough as Taupe

Maybelline Color Tattoo 
 
Fierce & Tangy, Too Cool, Bad to the Bronze, and Tough as Taupe 



Left color: Fierce and Tangy
 Bottom color: Too Cool
 Right color: Bad to the Bronze 
Top color: Tough as Taupe



Fierce and Tangy: Bright orange color. Semi matte
Too Cool: White shimmer color. A little on the sheer side.
Bad to the Bronze: Beautiful bronze with shimmer. 
Tough as Taupe: A Taupe. Gray with purple undertones. Matte shade.  

Over All Thoughts : 

I love using these as a base for my eye shadow. They have never creased on me even after a long day. They stay put and are very long lasting. Retails around 6.99 USD depending on where you shop. Most stores have buy 1 get 1 50% off. They are worth it in my opinion. I plan on purchasing more in the future.

My mother has said that they don't glide on very well and tug at your lid. The matte shades are on the dry side but I just rub them around with my finger before applying - to warm it up. You can also stick them in the microwave for a few seconds. Though I haven't had much of an issue with application

 My favorite of the bunch is Bad to the Bronze. It feels the most creamy and easily glides onto my lid. The white shade (Too Cool) is great for highlighting. I use it to brighten up the center of my eyelid esp with darker looks. Tough as Taupe is a great all over the lid shade - Very beautiful for a subtle smoky eye. And fierce and Tangy I mainly use as a base. 

How do they compare to MAC Paint-Pots?

They are very similar. Both can act as a base. They both do what they are suppose to do. The shimmery Paint-Pots I own are not as shimmery as the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Each company has its own unique colors. I love both products but the Color Tattoos are much less expensive. If your looking to save money that's the way to go!

Too Cool,   Fierce and Tangy,   Bad to the Bronze,   Tough as Taupe

Questions? Feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment