Saturday, March 3, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips



Maybelline Baby Lips
Lip Balm with SPF 20


Swatches :

Without Flash

With Flash


In the Tube:


With Flash

Without Flash

Grape Vine : Sheer purple. Gives lips a nice purple tint
Peach kiss : Very sheer nude color. Barely visible on the lips. Has a hint of silver shimmer


With Flash

Without Flash


Quenched : No color. Clear lip balm
Pink Punch : bright bubble gum pink. Most pigmented


Review and Thoughts:

When I used quenched (the clear regular lip balm) for my everyday chap stick I was a little disappointed.
It feels amazing on my lips when applied but after it wore away my lips felt dry and I would have to apply more. But everyone's lips are different so Id say give it a go!

Buuutttt I love my tinted Baby Lips! These too feel so soft and smooth on the lips.
But I'm not using them 24/7, just when I want a nice light wash of color. No mirror needed and easy application! I really enjoy grape vine. It looks scary in the tube but its a beautiful sheer purple wash on the lips. Also love pink punch! This is a great bright pink tinted balm for the summer. Defiantly would repurchase these two!

Each one has its own unique scent. Pink punch smells like fruit punch, quenched smells exactly like fruity pebbles, peach kiss has a fruity peachy smell, and grape vine smells like a grape lollipop :] They all smell so wonderful!

I love the packaging. I think its so much fun especially with spring approaching. Also love that these lip balms have an SPF of 20. Retails around 2.97 USD. I purchased mine at Walmart and Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment